Wednesday, April 15, 2020

April 15th :Very sad news



Linda with daughter Rebecca's dog Trevi


Linda passed away Tuesday morning. Something came on very suddenly at 2:00 am. She lost consciousness and even though I started CPR immediately and the EMTs arrived in less than 10 minutes, they could not get any response. They attached a respirator and CPR equipment and arrived at the hospital within 15 minutes. The doctor tried everything available but nothing worked. She had passed away. Don't know yet the exact cause of death.

I miss her terribly. We were married almost 50 years. She is my soul mate and best friend in addition to being my wife. It is too soon to think about what I'll do without her. I'll do a followup "Celebration of Linda's Life" blog later but for now I wanted to let everyone know.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh...there are no words to express our surprise and sorrow. Our hearts go out to you and the rest of your family. She will be missed by so many.

    ReplyDelete