Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Wednesday June 24: Buffalo, NY


Where did my 10 day alone time go??? It seems as though I just took Steve to Toronto for his flight to Greece and on Monday he was back again!

The trip was "really fun" as he said. And truth be told I spent a good deal of the week streaming Netflix and watching the five seasons of Breaking Bad.

Always wanted to see it but we don't have HBO nor are we normally anyplace where we can stream Netflix.

Maybe not the best use of my time but still very enjoyable and the series lived up to my expectations.

So we are now at the Buffalo airport awaiting our 3 pm flight to Idaho. We'll be part of the cheering section for our son-in-law Matt as he runs (and swims and bikes) in the Coeur d'Alene Ironman. Should be a great family gathering including my brother Tom!

The return to Canada is scheduled for July 12th - in the meantime Guppy sits at the Peterborough marina awaiting our return. Several folks we know doing the loop will be passing through in our absence - which makes us sad. Oh well - that's the way it goes I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment