Sunday, February 19, 2017

February 19: Outrigger Splint in Action


Moving forward! Linda now has an outrigger splint. It is designed to lift her fingers so her ligaments and tendons don't heal in a bad position.  Low tech but interesting and seems to work. Note the rubber bands to adjust the tension!













We go back to see the Physical Therapist, Rosie, Tuesday. Linda is trying to be patient but I'm certain it is wearing on her, ......and me! :-)















We had a couple cool days so I decided to work on the teak.  Linda made sure to take some pictures so I would get credit. Encouragement is good.  Working on the teak is not my favorite thing to do.













We said there would be no teak on the trawler we bought to live on! Then we realized anything in the price range we wanted would have teak. They say "It's a labor of love", but I  haven't found anyone who would love to do it for me even though I keep asking! It is looking pretty good, slowly but surely.





We head to Phoenix to see the kids and Linda's brother Tom on Wednesday. Looking forward to a great trip!



No comments:

Post a Comment